In This Article
The Importance of Employee Motivation
With this infographic, I want to illustrate the importance of employee motivation and what you can do about it by giving you data-driven tips on how to do this.
Running your own business can be extremely rewarding when you get to be your own boss. Ultimately, if your business continues to grow, you’ll need to hire on a team. While searching for and acquiring top talent can be exciting, it’s not without its challenges.
Building a successful, motivated, and productive team is all about supplying your employees with what they need for success. This includes tools, training, and support. If any of these areas are lacking, your team morale may drop. And unfortunately, in today’s competitive world, disengaged employees can be the death of a small business. In fact, organizations with engaged employees may outperform you by 202%.
To keep morale high, it’s important to stay engaged with your employees. Show them that you care about their happiness just as much as their productivity to keep your business running smoothly. Here are 29 other data-driven tips on boosting employee morale:
Illustrating the importance of employee motivation.
If you want to read more about how culture influences the importance of employee motivation, read this article.
I hope that showing the importance of employee motivation and tips on how to improve this has helped you.
Please leave any comments below!
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents, Watch his TEDx Talk
Call Directly: +32476524957
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you're looking for an Engaging, Exciting and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
His presentation can cover specific topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Duration of any presentation can vary from 20 minutes to 2 hours and anything in between and are given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Practical 89% 89%
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Applicable 90% 90%
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- Doing Business with the Netherlands and Dutch Business Culture - 8. May 2019
- 120: Authentic Travel with Monica Irauzqui - 7. May 2019
- 118: From Cruise Ships to Masterminding with Ronan Leonard - 23. April 2019