Making a presentation about your company, your products, your plans or even yourself is one of the most demanding tasks one can undertake in business. The audience might speak your language or be from your home country, or, more likely, as part of an international organisation, speak different languages and represent many different cultures. Whatever the circumstance, you need the knowledge, skills and confidence to create presentations that will inform, persuade and inspire wherever and to whomever they are made.
The way people respond to communication around the world is defined by personal and cultural values. So how can you pass or discuss information in an effective way with people from different cultural backgrounds? Language in itself is an important factor, but even when the language barrier has been overcome, there are often misunderstandings due to differences in styles of verbal and nonverbal communication, our reasoning and expectations of each other.
Our workshop will:
• Provide an opportunity to acquire and practise the techniques required to deliver a clear and effective message
• Develop an understanding of the cross-cultural implications of the design and content of the presentation
• Offer advice on the effective use of ‘off-shore’ English
• Teach the skills required to adapt a presentation to a multicultural audience
• Learn how to manage and respond to a multicultural audience
• Provide expert analysis and advice through video playback and live audience feedback
Participants will acquire the skills to create powerful and impactful presentations with effective outcomes, which can be adapted to audiences from a specific or multicultural background
The interactive and participative style of this 2 day workshop makes it particularly suitable for smaller groups (maximum 8 delegates).
Who should attend?
This highly interactive programme is designed for anyone looking to develop or improve their ability to deliver clear and effective presentations to international audiences. Typically managers, sales executives, etc.
[ois skin=”E-book 3 General sign-up”]