In This Article
General guidelines for guest posting are:
- The article must be written for humans but can be optimized for SEO purposes.
- Preferably one long-tail keyword.
- Add at least three synonym/related keywords.
- Correct grammar.
- Relevant to earlier content on this website (i.e. must be internationally oriented and/or relating to cultural differences).
- At least one external link (must be relevant to the article/content or could be a link to a neutral site e.g. Wikipedia).
- One relevant internal link with in the https://culturematters.com site.
- International-related articles.
- Intercultural-related articles (covering more than one culture).
- Multi0cultural articles.
- Articles covering only one country/culture.
- Articles covering only one organization and/or organizational culture.
- Articles covering inclusion within one country/culture or one organization only.
- No “shouting/screaming” titles; e.g. “Outrageous; Killer tips; Fantastic blablabla” etc.
If your article does not comply with the above guidelines, don’t suggest a guest post.
If you think you have a relevant article or idea, send me the suggested title first
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents, Watch his TEDx Talk
Call Direct: +32476524957
European Office (Brussels) Whatsapp: +32476524957
The Americas (USA; Atlanta, GA; también en Español): +1 678 301 8369
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you're looking for an Engaging, Exciting, and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
His presentation can cover specific topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Duration of any presentation can vary from 20 minutes to 2 hours and anything in between and is given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
Read more about what Chris can do for you.
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Practical 89% 89%
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Applicable 90% 90%
Peter van der Lende
Peter van der Lende has joined forces with Culture Matters.
Having had years and years of international business development experience joining forces only seemed logical.
Peter is born and raised in the Netherlands but has lived in more than 9 countries of which most were in Latin America.
He currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia (USA) with his family.
You can find out more at https://expand360.com/
Or find out what Peter can do for you here.