General guidelines for guest posting are:
- The article must be written for humans but can be optimized for SEO purposes.
- Preferably one long-tail keyword.
- Add at least three synonym/related keywords.
- Correct grammar.
- Relevant to earlier content on this website (i.e. must be internationally oriented and/or relating to cultural differences).
- At least one external link (must be relevant to the article/content or could be a link to a neutral site e.g. Wikipedia).
- One relevant internal link within the https://culturematters.com site.
- No selling of your or any product, nor promotion of any products.
- No articles about only language, food, travel, settling in in one specific country/culture.
- You can have one free do-follow link to your liking.
- Only the name of the author will be shown.
- Any approved article will be posted within one week.
- No banners or anything else. Only a text article.
- International-related articles.
- Intercultural-related articles (covering more than one culture).
- Multi0cultural articles.
- Articles covering only one country/culture.
- Articles covering only one organization and/or organizational culture.
- Articles covering inclusion within one country/culture or one organization only.
- No “shouting/screaming” titles; e.g. “Outrageous; Killer tips; Fantastic blablabla” etc.
If your article does not comply with ALL of the above guidelines, don’t suggest a guest post.
If your article DOES NOT comply with our guidelines, you will NOT receive a response.
If you think you have a relevant article or idea, send me the suggested title first.
Use this article to check if your suggested article matches our needs.
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents, Watch his TEDx Talk
Call Direct: +32476524957
European Office (Paris) Whatsapp: +32476524957
The Americas (USA; Atlanta, GA; también en Español): +1 678 301 8369
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you're looking for an Engaging, Exciting, and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events and to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
This is What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
In addition, his presentations can cover specific topics cultural topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Presentations can vary anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours and are given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
Read more about what Chris can do for you.
- Percentage of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- Rating the Presentation as Practical 89% 89%
- Applicability of Chris' presentation 90% 90%
About Peter van der Lende
Peter has joined forces with Culture Matters.
Because he has years and years of international business development experience joining forces therefore only seemed logical.
Being born and raised in the Netherlands, he has lived in more than 9 countries of which most were in Latin America.
He currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia (USA) with his family.
You can find out more at https://expand360.com/
Or find out what Peter can do for you here.