About This Week’s Guest
Prof. Dr. Dr. Andrea Maier, Professor of General Medicine and Aged Care also connected to The University of Melbourne, Australia, where she is Divisional Director of Medicine and Community Care.
Then there is The Royal Melbourne Hospital where she is Professor of Ageing.
And if that wasn’t enough she also has a chair at the Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
“If you want to stay young, choose your parents carefully.”
Her tips to become as old as possible as healthy as possible are:
- Choose your parents wisely.
- Make sure you lead a healthy lifestyle; Watch your diet and eat the right things; Exercise enough; Make sure you get enough and good sleep; Look after your social circumstances; Go to Church –> not per se because of the religion but more so for belonging to a community.
- Be lucky. Sometimes getting old in a healthy fashion is up to luck. So make sure you get enough of that too.
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
- email: [email protected]
- The book “Eeuwig Houdbaar” Dutch edition
The Culture Matters Podcast on International Business & Management Podcast
Build your Cultural Competence, listen to interesting stories, learn about the cultural pitfalls and how to avoid them, and get the Global perspective here at the Culture Matters podcast on International Business.
We help you understand Cultural Diversity better by interviewing real people with real experiences.
Every episode there is an interview with a prominent guest, who will tell his or her story and share international experiences. Helping you develop your cultural competence. Welcome to this culture podcast and management podcast.
|To Subscribe to this Management Podcast, Click here.|
|The Culture Matters Culture Podcast. Available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio|
|Click here to get the podcast on Spotify|
|Talk to your Amazon Alexa and listen to the Podcast|
|Listen directly on Amazon|
If you have a minute, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the visibility and the ranking of this culture podcast on iTunes immensely! A BIG THANK YOU!
Enjoy this FREE culture podcast!
Music: Song title - Bensound.com
More Ways of Listening:
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents, Watch his TEDx Talk
Call Direct: +32476524957
European Office (Paris) Whatsapp: +32476524957
The Americas (USA; Atlanta, GA; también en Español): +1 678 301 8369
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you're looking for an Engaging, Exciting, and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events and to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
This is What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
In addition, his presentations can cover specific topics cultural topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Presentations can vary anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours and are given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
Read more about what Chris can do for you.
- Percentage of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- Rating the Presentation as Practical 89% 89%
- Applicability of Chris' presentation 90% 90%
About Peter van der Lende
Peter has joined forces with Culture Matters.
Because he has years and years of international business development experience joining forces therefore only seemed logical.
Being born and raised in the Netherlands, he has lived in more than 9 countries of which most were in Latin America.
He currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia (USA) with his family.
You can find out more at https://expand360.com/
Or find out what Peter can do for you here.
- It’s Culture Stupid. Nine More Signs You’re Not Getting It - 29 August 2022
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Speaker - 9 August 2022
- Nordic Culture, Scandinavian Culture and Swedish Culture - 28 July 2022