In This Article
In this episode, I Interview Dorothy Dalton.
Dorothy is an International Talent Management Strategist who connects people, organizations and opportunities. She is Co-Founder of “3Plus International”.
An organization to support professional women via mentoring and coaching programs.
Dorothy explains the differences in CV’s in different cultures and how she instantaneously lost her Liverpool accent.
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast, we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here.
An article on international management expectations can be found here.
You can reach Dorothy Dalton in a couple of ways:
- LinkedIn: be.linkedin.com/in/dorothydalton/
- 3Plus International
- Twitter: @DorothyDalton
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voice mail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, maybe even listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
- 167 Allen Morrison on China - 19 December 2022
- 166 Douglas Herbert. France24 international commentator - 17 October 2022
- 165 9-More signs you’re not getting it; it’s culture, stupid - 13 October 2022