Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:55 — 27.3MB) | Embed
About This Week’s Guest
Pellegrino Riccardi is a Cross-Cultural Expert, Keynote Speaker, and People-Watcher.
In this interview he hits the nail right on the head: Cultural Differences aren’t about them (the others), but it is about YOU. As soon as you understand that your cultural battle is half won.
His three tips to become more culturally competent are:
- Learn how you’re being perceived by others. Other people and other cultures. Be open to that feedback; solicit it even.
- Learn about people’s positive intentions. Everyone, no matter what they do, has a positive intention for what they do.
- Consider what you’re willing to change about yourself in order to become more culturally competent.
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
There are no real links discussed here; If you want to get in touch with Pellegrino Riccardi, you simply Google “Pellegrino Norway” and you’ll find him.
To read an article about what a diversity speaker can do for you, read this article.
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents, Watch his TEDx Talk
Call Direct: +32476524957
European Office (Paris) Whatsapp: +32476524957
The Americas (USA; Atlanta, GA; también en Español): +1 678 301 8369
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you're looking for an Engaging, Exciting, and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events and to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
This is What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
In addition, his presentations can cover specific topics cultural topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Presentations can vary anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours and are given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
Read more about what Chris can do for you.
- Percentage of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- Rating the Presentation as Practical 89% 89%
- Applicability of Chris' presentation 90% 90%
About Peter van der Lende
Peter has joined forces with Culture Matters.
Because he has years and years of international business development experience joining forces therefore only seemed logical.
Being born and raised in the Netherlands, he has lived in more than 9 countries of which most were in Latin America.
He currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia (USA) with his family.
You can find out more at https://expand360.com/
Or find out what Peter can do for you here.
- Scandinavian Culture - 25 May 2023
- 174 Jose Martinez on doing business in Mexico - 19 May 2023
- 173 John Pabon on sustainability and cultural differences. - 19 April 2023