In This Article
In this episode, I Interview Bernard Foccroulle.
Bernard Foccroulle is General Director of the Festival d’Aix-en-Provence and Chairman of ENOA (European Network of Opera Academies)
In this interview, we discuss Opera, and how culture also has had and still has an influence on this type of music and performance
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast, we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here.
You can reach Bernard Foccroulle in the following ways:
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voicemail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, maybe even listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
- 143 Chris Smit on Cultural Differences, Coaching, and Workshops - 22. September 2020
- 142 Rachel Jensen on Live in the Caribbean - 15. September 2020
- 141: Peter Kozodoy on How Honesty Can Help Your Business - 23. July 2020