In This Article
About This Weeks Guest
Timothy J. Bridgman
Timothy was born in UK, lived in Poland on/off since 1999, went to Poland to try to become Poland’s first world fusion music DJ, then over the same period became lecturer at University of Lodz. Left employment at University of Lodz in 2012 to retrain as an Interculturalist. He now specialise in intercultural training for domestic international careers in Poland. Tim has extensive experience helping graduates prepare to enter into careers for SSC/BPOs in Poland.
His 3 tips for becoming more culturally competent are:
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
- Website: http://www.szkolenia-lodz.com/
- Linkedin: pl.linkedin.com/in/
- Email: email@example.com
- Ebook Download: Positively Disappointed: Business Across Cultures in Poland (2015) – Timothy J. Bridgman
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here.
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voicemail
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, and to listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 123: Dr. Lynette Louise on Autism and Cultural Differences - 18. June 2019
- Diversity Manager or Culture Manager; What Can I Do For You? - 5. June 2019
- 122: Is Performing Magic Culturally Neutral? with Jennifer S. Royal - 4. June 2019