Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 15:23 — 14.1MB) | Embed
Why Doing Business is Never About the Price
Possibly a bold statement, but I still believe it is true: doing business is hardly ever about the price. It is much more about emotions and… about people, or the perception that we have of other people.
Listen to the podcast and let me know what you think.
An article about how to “behave” in an international environment can be found here.
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast, we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes or Stitcher, Click here, or here (or click any of the images below).
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voicemail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, and to listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
- Scandinavian Culture - 25 May 2023
- 174 Jose Martinez on doing business in Mexico - 19 May 2023
- 173 John Pabon on sustainability and cultural differences. - 19 April 2023