In This Article
Welcome to the Culture Matters Podcast Introduction Episode.
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here.
If there would be any links mentioned in this episode, they would be here. But since this is only an introduction session, there are no resources to mention.
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voice mail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, maybe even listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the first official episode where our guest will be Anis Bedda.
- Tell me Something I don’t Know - 8. July 2021
- 156 Jessica Stone on Her Lessons on How to Deal With Different Cultures - 15. June 2021
- 155 Cultural Implications of Mergers and Acquisitions [Podcast] - 1. June 2021