In This Article
Yet another Frenchman living in London… Pierre is head of Public Affairs within Eurostar, the high-speed train company that connects London to Brussels and Paris.
During the interview Pierre talks about his experience in Canada, Brussels and now London as head of public affairs for Eurostar.
He shares a number of Eurostar’s business related experiences, as well as a number of personal cultural experiences. Typically when it comes to the differences between the British and the French (and what you can learn from this).
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here.
You can reach Pierre in the following ways:
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voicemail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, maybe even listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
- 143 Chris Smit on Cultural Differences, Coaching, and Workshops - 22. September 2020
- 142 Rachel Jensen on Live in the Caribbean - 15. September 2020
- 141: Peter Kozodoy on How Honesty Can Help Your Business - 23. July 2020