In This Article
The Importance of Employee Motivation
With this infographic, I want to illustrate the importance of employee motivation and what you can do about it by giving you data-driven tips on how to do this.
Running your own business can be extremely rewarding when you get to be your own boss. Ultimately, if your business continues to grow, you’ll need to hire on a team. While searching for and acquiring top talent can be exciting, it’s not without its challenges.
Building a successful, motivated, and productive team is all about supplying your employees with what they need for success. This includes tools, training, and support. If any of these areas are lacking, your team morale may drop. And unfortunately, in today’s competitive world, disengaged employees can be the death of a small business. In fact, organizations with engaged employees may outperform you by 202%.
To keep morale high, it’s important to stay engaged with your employees. Show them that you care about their happiness just as much as their productivity to keep your business running smoothly. Here are 29 other data-driven tips on boosting employee morale:
Illustrating the importance of employee motivation.
If you want to read more about how culture influences the importance of employee motivation, read this article.
I hope that showing the importance of employee motivation and tips on how to improve this has helped you.
Please leave any comments below!
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents, Watch his TEDx Talk
Call Direct: +32476524957
European Office (Brussels) Whatsapp: +32476524957
The Americas (USA; Atlanta, GA; también en Español): +1 678 301 8369
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you're looking for an Engaging, Exciting, and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events and to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
This is What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
In addition, his presentations can cover specific topics cultural topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Presentations can vary anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours and are given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
Read more about what Chris can do for you.
- Percentage of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- Rating the Presentation as Practical 89% 89%
- Applicability of Chris' presentation 90% 90%
About Peter van der Lende
Peter has joined forces with Culture Matters.
Because he has years and years of international business development experience joining forces therefore only seemed logical.
Being born and raised in the Netherlands, he has lived in more than 9 countries of which most were in Latin America.
He currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia (USA) with his family.
You can find out more at https://expand360.com/
Or find out what Peter can do for you here.
- 158 Cultural Differences Between North & South America - 5. October 2021
- 157 Peter van der Lende and Chris Smit Interviewed by Leonardo Marra - 9. September 2021
- How International Business Schools can Benefit from Cultural Competence - 9. August 2021