Cultural Awareness Training Webinar.
All for free.
I don’t think anyone else in my line of business gives free cultural awareness training for free. Let alone easy to attend webinars.
This webinar is meant for everyone who wants to understand other cultures better and wants to invest time in themselves to become more culturally competent.
From wherever you are, simply log on at the time of the webinar and attend.
You can ask me any question pertaining to cultural difference. And that for a whole hour.
What will you learn during this cultural awareness training? (or if you’re ready to sign up, simply click the button below…)
What You Will Get Out Of This Cultural Awareness Training Web-Clinic:
- Understand what diversity / culture is and how you can benefit from managing it well
- Learn how you can recognize the importance of cultural diversity
- An introduction to some basic culture-scenarios you’re facing
- Implications of Cultural Difference on your business
- Actionable suggestions on how you can improve intercultural communications
- The ability to ask all your Questions about different cultures
- Date: November 24, 2016
- Duration: ±1 Hour!
- (and if it isn’t for you, send it to a friend! You can use the sharing button on the Left (from Twitter to Email). Thanks!)
And if I can’t answer your question during the webinar, we’ll simply schedule a one-on-one Skype meeting. And guess what? That is also free.
Why do I do This?
I really truly believe that Culture Matters. There’s a reason that my company is called Culture Matters. Because, well, Culture Matters.
And I think that if you’re working internationally you will always face cultural differences.
And where there are cultural differences there is friction.
And where there is friction there is:
Loss of valuable time
Loss of money
Ready to sign up? Click the button below.
For Whom is This Webinar?
This cultural awareness training is for everyone, young, old, educated, not educated, boy, girl, men, women… who is interested in learning more about cultural differences.
So go ahead and sign up.
Looking forward to seeing you at the webinar!
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 087: International Sports, Rivalry, and Culture with Joe Cobbs - 17. October 2017
- 086: Cultural Psychiatry, the Taliban and ISIS with Neil Aggarwal - 3. October 2017
- 085: Protocol, Etiquette, and Cultural Diversity by Jean Paul Wyers - 19. September 2017