Mmm… You were looking for something that wasn’t there.
Maybe this can help:
Why E-Learning and Cultural Competency are a Bad Match Everything tends to move online. We buy our books online, we do our groceries online, we book our tickets ourselves and even certain forms of training have taken on the shape of e-learning. Effective...
Cross Cultural Coaching What Is It? Cross cultural coaching, or cross cultural distance coaching entails coaching you and making you more culturally competent. In this fast changing and fast internationalizing world people skills are essential to survive...
The Brexit Chaos; Key Takeaways Some of the key takeaways from this article are: The UK is doing exactly what it should do from a cultural perspective; Brexit chaos is normal. The impact of Brexit is real in terms of the negative business impact. Brexit chaos on B-Day...
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents, Watch his TEDx Talk
Call Direct: +32476524957
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you're looking for an Engaging, Exciting and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
His presentation can cover specific topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Duration of any presentation can vary from 20 minutes to 2 hours and anything in between and are given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Practical 89% 89%
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Applicable 90% 90%