About This Week’s Guest
Stefan and his “Dream-Life” family
Full-time daddy who travels with the family for many years around the world.
Author, blogger, and part of a family that live their dream!
Worked 13 years for an international bank in the IT department and headed several multi-cultural teams and projects.
His tips to become more culturally aware are:
- Be very aware of your intention when you deal with other cultures. Don’t be shy. If you approach other people with a smile you’ll be OK.
- Go to a Cultural Awareness workshop or course. Period.
- We’re all human beings; don’t think in terms of “high-cost employees” and “low-cost employees“. This creates a wrong kind of inequality thinking
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
You Can Also Listen to the Culture Podcast and Management Podcast
Build your Cultural Competence, listen to interesting stories, learn about the cultural pitfalls and how to avoid them, get the Global perspective here at the Culture Matters podcast on International Business.
We help you understand Cultural Diversity better by interviewing real people with real experiences.
Every episode there is an interview with a prominent guest, who will tell his or her story and share international experiences. Helping you develop your cultural competence. Welcome to this culture podcast and management podcast.
To Subscribe to this Management Podcast, Click here.
|The Culture Matters Culture Podcast. Available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio|
|Click here to get the podcast on Spotify|
|Talk to your Amazon Alexa and listen to the Podcast|
If you have a minute, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the visibility and the ranking of this culture podcast on iTunes immensely! A BIG THANK YOU!
Enjoy this FREE culture podcast!
Music: Song title - Bensound.com
More Ways of Listening:
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 117: Why Travel Matters with Craig Storti - 9. April 2019
- Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast - 8. April 2019
- 116: Eric Maddox from Virtual Dinners to Open Roads - 26. March 2019