Mmm… You were looking for something that wasn’t there.
Maybe this can help:
Culture Matters and Cultural Differences are No PrioritySome people get it and... most don't: Culture Matters.The other day I received the request if I could come and speak at a networking event organized by a hotel which is part of an international hotel...
What about Disagreeing @Work? By Fahad Alqahtani Let me explain this concept using Press Freedom Index results of 2019. If we considered that cultures that took centuries of emphasize by their members into account, we can predict which countries will...
Why E-Learning and Cultural Competency are a Bad Match Everything tends to move online. We buy our books online, we do our groceries online, we book our tickets ourselves and even certain forms of training have taken on the shape of e-learning. Effective...
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents, Watch his TEDx Talk
Call Direct: +32476524957
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you're looking for an Engaging, Exciting and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
His presentation can cover specific topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Duration of any presentation can vary from 20 minutes to 2 hours and anything in between and are given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Practical 89% 89%
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Applicable 90% 90%