About This Week’s Guest
Bjoern Lasse Herrmann
Bjoern was born in Germany, and has become a recognized entrepreneur and expert on data products for businesses, performance benchmarking and business ecosystems.Most recently his team &
Most recently his team & he set out to decrease the massive failure rate of businesses by transforming the business world from instinct driven to data driven.
The first product Compass.co (no M!) now serves thousands of E-Commerce businesses around the world.
His tip to become more culturally competent (there’s only one) is:
- Be really interested in the other culture. In other words, don’t be interesting, but be interested. Open up and engage with the other culture(s) you’re working with.
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bjoernlasse
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bjoernlasse
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast, we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voicemail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, and to listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
- 157 Peter van der Lende and Chris Smit Interviewed by Leonardo Marra - 9. September 2021
- How International Business Schools can Benefit from Cultural Competence - 9. August 2021
- Tell me Something I don’t Know - 8. July 2021