In the current International business arena the mono-cultural team is more and more a thing of the past.
The companies and organizations of today consist of people from the all corners of the globe. Colleagues work in multi-cultural teams either in the same office or across borders. They either work physically together or virtually. Issues can and do arise in areas such as approach of and towards management, expectations of fellow colleagues and the organization, decision making, planning, conflict avoidance & resolution and communication styles.
It is crucial that clear lines of communication are promoted and cross cultural misunderstandings minimized if such multi-cultural teams are to function effectively.
We can assist you to get the best of our your multi-cultural teams through our cross cultural team building courses.
Our top-notch cross cultural team building course is designed to:
• Facilitate the building of interpersonal relationships skills.
• Foster mutual trust, understanding, and respect.
• Help understand where cross cultural differences lie, and how to overcome these.
• Provide solutions, tools and techniques to facilitate the team building process.
The workshop course is build around areas and approaches such as:
• Discover the way in which culture impacts businesses, personal relationships and team building.
• Offer self-analysis exercises to help participants identify areas of conflict within a team, and providing tools to effectively overcome these.
• Agreeing on team goals and objectives.
• Addressing the underlying cultural genetics of differences.
• Investigate ways in which differences can be resolved.
• Establishing behavioral strategies for dealing with future issues.
[ois skin=”E-book 3 General sign-up”]