How Tech Companies and Multinationals can Best Integrate Globally Sourced Talent [Audio]
Whether you’re a “real” tech company or a company that is using/utilizing technology (and who isn’t nowadays?), making your globally sourced talent and yourself (!) more culturally competent will pay itself back
What Will You Learn?
- How to deal with Culture Shock
- Cultural onboarding; what to do and what not?
- That it is not about the legal part
- How to overcome cultural biases and negative stereotypes
- The impact of the partner/family on successful sourcing
- The financial impact of badly handled globally sourced talent