Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 18:12 — 14.7MB) | Embed
Sign up for This Webinar on International Business Development on November 5
What Can You Expect During this Webinar on International Business Development?
* How to go about international Business Development and/or expansion.
* Why it is important to pay attention to Cultural Differences when working internationally.
* How you can save time & money by combining the above.
* Concrete tips & tricks that you can apply immediately to your business.
* And much more…
Best of all, it’s FREE.
Read more about doing business in an intercultural environment.
Read more about cultural differences in international business (part 2)
Talking about International Business Schools? Read this article.
Date: November 5, 2020
6 pm CET (Central European Time (Amsterdam))
12 Noon New York time
9 am Los Angeles time
7 pm Moscow time
Maximum number of participants: 40 (seats are limited, so sign up now!)
Duration: 30 minutes + 10 minutes Q&A
Platform used: Zoom
You will receive a personal invitation email to join our webinar.
The Culture Matters Podcast on International Business & Management Podcast
Build your Cultural Competence, listen to interesting stories, learn about the cultural pitfalls and how to avoid them, and get the Global perspective here at the Culture Matters podcast on International Business.
We help you understand Cultural Diversity better by interviewing real people with real experiences.
Every episode there is an interview with a prominent guest, who will tell his or her story and share international experiences. Helping you develop your cultural competence. Welcome to this culture podcast and management podcast.
|To Subscribe to this Management Podcast, Click here.|
|The Culture Matters Culture Podcast. Available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio|
|Click here to get the podcast on Spotify|
|Talk to your Amazon Alexa and listen to the Podcast|
|Listen directly on Amazon|
If you have a minute, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the visibility and the ranking of this culture podcast on iTunes immensely! A BIG THANK YOU!
Enjoy this FREE culture podcast!
Music: Song title - Bensound.com
More Ways of Listening:
Register for your FREE Webinar
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents, Watch his TEDx Talk
Call Direct: +32476524957
European Office (Paris) Whatsapp: +32476524957
The Americas (USA; Atlanta, GA; también en Español): +1 678 301 8369
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you're looking for an Engaging, Exciting, and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events and to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
This is What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
In addition, his presentations can cover specific topics cultural topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Presentations can vary anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours and are given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
Read more about what Chris can do for you.
- Percentage of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- Rating the Presentation as Practical 89% 89%
- Applicability of Chris' presentation 90% 90%
About Peter van der Lende
Peter has joined forces with Culture Matters.
Because he has years and years of international business development experience joining forces therefore only seemed logical.
Being born and raised in the Netherlands, he has lived in more than 9 countries of which most were in Latin America.
He currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia (USA) with his family.
You can find out more at https://expand360.com/
Or find out what Peter can do for you here.
- 171 Rachel Smets on traveling indefinitely - 22 March 2023
- 170 Petya Rasheva - 10 March 2023
- Japanese versus Western Culture - 6 March 2023