It’s that time of the year again: Summer + Holidays.
That means that for the months July and August there will be no posts on the Culture Matters website.
I wish you a fantastic Summer and look forward to seeing you back in September!
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents
Get in Touch
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you’re looking for an Engaging, Exciting and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
His presentation can cover specific topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Duration of any presentation can vary from 20 minutes to 2 hours and anything in between, and are given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Practical 83% 83%
- % of People Rating a Presentation as Applicable 90% 90%
worked with tens of thousands of individuals from over 100 nationalities in more than 45 different countries sharing his know-how on Cultural Differences doing many hundreds of Cultural Awareness Training.
Look at the world from an InterCultural perspective, and learn how people do business differently in different countries around the world. Learn More…
Build your Cultural Competence, listen to interesting stories, learn about the cultural pitfalls and how to avoid them, get the Global perspective here at the Culture Matters podcast on International Business. Learn More…
This page is dedicated to the resources used by Culture Matters for our cultural awareness training. You’ll find a typical reading list, a list of books relevant to the subject and more goodies that you can use. Learn More…