In This Article
It’s summer, and it’s warm at the time of this writing.
Hopefully you are enjoying the weather as wherever you are in the world, and maybe you’re even enjoying your holiday. I hope you are.
This podcast is only a short one telling you that I also am taking a holiday break.
However, there are still a couple of things I’d like to mention to you before I leave for my holiday:
- There are three podcast interview lined up already;
- Vanessa Shaw talks about How Technology has a Human Side
- Madi Sharma talks about How Culture Plays a Rol in the EU & the Empowerment of Women
- Paúl Sojo talks about Opera, Venezuela and his Move to Europe
- I also announce that this podcast will become a weekly podcast instead of a bi-weekly one. One week there will be an interview, while the other week’s podcast will be filled with topic content. Topics will be about International Culture, and Strategy and Organizational Culture
That’s it! Enjoy your holiday, and I’ll see you September 1st.
- There are no links in this podcast; only the kind request to leave a rating & review in iTunes 😉
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voicemail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, and to listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 130: International Negotiations with Jan Potgieter - 26. November 2019
- 129: Rachel Smets on Choosing a Life of Freedom & Fulfillment - 14. November 2019
- Why E-Learning and Cultural Competency are a Bad Match - 13. November 2019