Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 15:07 — 12.2MB) | Embed
How Culture and Personality are Intertwined
Culture and personality. Where do they fit? How are they mixed together? Is there overlap? Which one dominates?
In this short podcast, I’ll give you my, non-academic, view on this very interesting topic.
I’m curious to hear your feedback, so please do not hesitate to drop me a line.
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast, we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes or Stitcher, Click here, or here (or click any of the images below).
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voicemail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, and to listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
- Scandinavian Culture - 25 May 2023
- 174 Jose Martinez on doing business in Mexico - 19 May 2023
- 173 John Pabon on sustainability and cultural differences. - 19 April 2023