About This Weeks Guest
In This Article
Sunder P is the Managing Director & CEO of TTK Services Pvt. Ltd., a TTK group company focused on providing technology enabled consumer services.
He is responsible for business strategy and the overall profitability of the firm, overseeing three divisions with distinct business models, operations in 6 cities in India, and a staff strength of more than 300 employees.
He has been involved in conceiving and building innovative services in the outsourcing market, leveraging technology and specifically the consumer Internet for the last 12 years.
One of those division is called “GetFriday“. Get Friday is the largest player in the organized Virtual Assistant (VA) Services market globally. It provides 24/7 VA services to individual and small business clients in more than 50 countries across the world, spanning 4 timezones. Get Friday has been featured on numerous world media and renowned publications across the globe for their service innovation. The list includes the NY Times, WSJ, CNN, ABC GMA, CBS News, The Times (London),The Guardian (UK), Sydney Morning Herald, Der Spiegel and many more.
His 3 tips for becoming more culturally competent are:
- Acknowledge, accept, and respect that there are cultural differences
- Be empathetic towards the other person
- Be respectful to what the other person brings to the table in terms of who he or she is
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
- Website: http://getfriday.com
- Website: http://getfridayace.com (for premium service and bigger organizations)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voicemail
- Email me at email@example.com
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, and to listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 115: Expats, Culture & Money with Mikkel Thorup - 12. March 2019
- How Cultural Similarities Can Lead to Cultural Difficulties. A Case Study - 7. March 2019
- 114: Isabel Cortes and Life in Colombia - 26. February 2019