In This Article
In this episode I Interview Lulu Wang.
Lulu Wang is a famous Dutch writer of Chinese origin. She has published 10 books, of which 3 are published internationally.
Her first book The Lily Theater is published in 28 countries. Her tenth book is called Rainland, wo ai ni (Rainland, I love you!).
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here.
You can reach Lulu Wang in the following ways:
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voice mail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, maybe even listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 128: Richard Conrad on Doing Business With China and Japan - 29. October 2019
- Cross Cultural Coaching - 17. October 2019
- 127: Andrew Henderson on Which Country is the Best to Live In? - 15. October 2019