In this episode I Interview Bob Grol.
Bob is a born and raised Dutch-man. He currently runs his own organisation called FYPS (For Your Professional Solution).
Learn from Bob in what way, and how and why the Dutch are as direct as they are. And why that is interpreted by Asians as very rude.
Also Bob shares plenty of personal stories.
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here.
You can reach Bob Grol in a couple of ways:
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voice mail
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, maybe even listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 115: Expats, Culture & Money with Mikkel Thorup - 12. March 2019
- How Cultural Similarities Can Lead to Cultural Difficulties. A Case Study - 7. March 2019
- 114: Isabel Cortes and Life in Colombia - 26. February 2019