In This Article
After completing his masters in International Relations at the University of Groningen in the Netherlands and two EU-related internships in Brussels, Wytze Russchen worked as political adviser to Mr. Willy De Clercq, member of the European Parliament and Belgian Minister of State.
Wytze assisted mr. De Clercq in his capacity as Chairman of the European Parliament’s External Trade Committee and the Legal Affairs and Internal Market Committee.
He is considered one of the most influential Dutch persons in Brussels.
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: http://dr2.nl/russchen-consultants
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/wytzerusschen
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wytzerusschen
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here.
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voicemail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, and to listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!