Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 31:46 — 25.6MB) | Embed
How will business change after Corona? What will be the cultural implications?
What this podcast will be about:
The World Will Never be the Same; or Will it?
For some, working from home was already part of their daily work-life. For many, it has been a forced decision due to circumstances or simple corporate-imposed measures.
When it comes to working from home, we know a couple of things from different surveys:
- People are generally happier
- People work longer hours
- Colleagues have gotten to know each other better (because of video conferencing while doing the laundry, etc.)
- Certain bosses from certain cultures have started to have more (not always productive) online meetings, just to keep some sort of an eye on their co-workers (more about that later)
- There is less pollution due to less home-work travel
- We’ve discovered (worldwide) that we’re really social beings
- There are some that believe that more and more will be automated and hence, jobs will be lost
In short, we believe that there will be a so-called “new normal” but we’ll get used to that soon enough.
Should you want to know more, contact us!
“Culture will keep on playing a role; even if there will be a new normal“
Links mentioned in this podcast are:
If this topic is of interest to you, why don’t you follow our free webinar: How to do business with India. You can sign up for this FREE webinar right here.
Go here to find out more.
An article about this topic can be found here.
The Culture Matters Podcast on International Business & Management Podcast
Build your Cultural Competence, listen to interesting stories, learn about the cultural pitfalls and how to avoid them, and get the Global perspective here at the Culture Matters podcast on International Business.
We help you understand Cultural Diversity better by interviewing real people with real experiences.
Every episode there is an interview with a prominent guest, who will tell his or her story and share international experiences. Helping you develop your cultural competence. Welcome to this culture podcast and management podcast.
|To Subscribe to this Management Podcast, Click here.|
|The Culture Matters Culture Podcast. Available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio|
|Click here to get the podcast on Spotify|
|Talk to your Amazon Alexa and listen to the Podcast|
|Listen directly on Amazon|
If you have a minute, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the visibility and the ranking of this culture podcast on iTunes immensely! A BIG THANK YOU!
Enjoy this FREE culture podcast!
Music: Song title - Bensound.com
More Ways of Listening:
Get a Taste of How Chris Presents, Watch his TEDx Talk
Call Direct: +32476524957
European Office (Paris) Whatsapp: +32476524957
The Americas (USA; Atlanta, GA; también en Español): +1 678 301 8369
Book Chris Smit as a Speaker
If you're looking for an Engaging, Exciting, and Interactive speaker on the subject of Intercultural Management & Awareness you came to the right place.
Chris has spoken at hundreds of events and to thousands of people on the subject of Cultural Diversity & Cultural Competence.
This is What Others Say About Chris:
- “Very Interactive and Engaging”
- “In little time he knew how to get the audience inspired and connected to his story”
- “His ability to make large groups of participants quickly and adequately aware of the huge impact of cultural differences is excellent”
- “Chris is a dedicated and inspirational professional”
In addition, his presentations can cover specific topics cultural topics, or generally on Cultural differences.
Presentations can vary anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours and are given World Wide.
Book Chris now by simply sending an email. Click here to do so.
Read more about what Chris can do for you.
- Percentage of People Rating a Presentation as Excellent 86% 86%
- Rating the Presentation as Practical 89% 89%
- Applicability of Chris' presentation 90% 90%
About Peter van der Lende
Peter has joined forces with Culture Matters.
Because he has years and years of international business development experience joining forces therefore only seemed logical.
Being born and raised in the Netherlands, he has lived in more than 9 countries of which most were in Latin America.
He currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia (USA) with his family.
You can find out more at https://expand360.com/
Or find out what Peter can do for you here.
- 171 Rachel Smets on traveling indefinitely - 22 March 2023
- 170 Petya Rasheva - 10 March 2023
- Japanese versus Western Culture - 6 March 2023