Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 38:09 — 34.9MB) | Embed
In this episode I Interview John Alexander. John is from Australia, but lives in Sweden. John explains the differences between Hard Consensus (Dutch) and Soft Consensus (Swedish). He also describes the differences between Australians and Brits.
John shares a number of stories from his own experience.
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here.
You can reach John in the following ways:
- Email: [email protected]
- His personal website: http://www.johnalexander.se/
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voice mail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, maybe even listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
- 171 Rachel Smets on traveling indefinitely - 22 March 2023
- 170 Petya Rasheva - 10 March 2023
- Japanese versus Western Culture - 6 March 2023