Creating a Culture with Purpose
About This Week’s Guest
Alexandria Agresta believes in creating purposeful communities where people feel a sense of belonging and are empowered to create a real human connection.
Alexandria’s why led her to become an advocate for incorporating the human element back into modern business practices.
Her leadership and teachings on these principles have earned her recognition by top leaders within Central Florida, and now she’s expanding to the West Coast.
She is the co-founder of Purpose Pioneers, a purpose-first company that empowers forward-think organizations to systematize their purpose to create a magnetic culture where employees love their job and customers champion the brand.
“We work with people who are open to growth and are not resistant to change”
Alexandria Agresta tips to become more culturally competent are:
- Getting crystal clear on the purpose of the company; what are the values and what is the purpose of being of your organization
- Repeat; repeat your thinking again and again. And again. And repeat to the people in your organization
- Systemize your purpose; meaning that you should ask yourself and put into a “system” everything that you’re doing.
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
You Can Also Listen to the Culture Podcast and Management Podcast
Build your Cultural Competence, listen to interesting stories, learn about the cultural pitfalls and how to avoid them, get the Global perspective here at the Culture Matters podcast on International Business.
We help you understand Cultural Diversity better by interviewing real people with real experiences.
Every episode there is an interview with a prominent guest, who will tell his or her story and share international experiences. Helping you develop your cultural competence. Welcome to this culture podcast and management podcast.
To Subscribe to this Management Podcast, Click here.
|The Culture Matters Culture Podcast. Available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio|
If you have a minute, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the visibility and the ranking of this culture podcast on iTunes immensely! A BIG THANK YOU!
Enjoy this FREE culture podcast!
Music: Song title - Bensound.com
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 111: Tigit Motorbikes in Vietnam with Jon Pepper - 4. December 2018
- 110: Cultural Differences isn’t About Them; It’s About You; Pellegrino Riccardi [Rebroadcast] - 20. November 2018
- 109: Back to Human with Dan Schawbel - 6. November 2018