About This Week’s Guest
Dylan Bollen, a Ph.D. student in astronomy and astrophysics at KU Leuven University in Belgium, and Macquarie University, in Sydney Australia
“For us Belgians, it takes some time to open up to other people. This gives us the label of being a closed people.”
His tips to become as old as possible as healthy as possible are:
- Go to other cultures. Travel is great, but if you can’t do that you can go and visit cultural gatherings of other people of course.
- When you’re in your own culture understand that things can come across differently than you might perceive them.
- Be open. Be as open as you can be and then a little bit more…
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
- Email: email@example.com
You Can Also Listen to the Culture Podcast and Management Podcast
Build your Cultural Competence, listen to interesting stories, learn about the cultural pitfalls and how to avoid them, get the Global perspective here at the Culture Matters podcast on International Business.
We help you understand Cultural Diversity better by interviewing real people with real experiences.
Every episode there is an interview with a prominent guest, who will tell his or her story and share international experiences. Helping you develop your cultural competence. Welcome to this culture podcast and management podcast.
To Subscribe to this Management Podcast, Click here.
|The Culture Matters Culture Podcast. Available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio|
If you have a minute, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the visibility and the ranking of this culture podcast on iTunes immensely! A BIG THANK YOU!
Enjoy this FREE culture podcast!
Music: Song title - Bensound.com
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 108: NBA Sports Legend John Amaechi on Sports, Business and Culture [Rebroadcast] - 16. October 2018
- 107: How International is Flavored Peanut Butter? - 2. October 2018
- Doing Business in China; Five Things You MUST Understand - 24. September 2018