About This Week’s Guest
Ron Carucci is co-founder and managing partner at Navalent, working with CEOs and executives pursuing transformational change for their organizations, leaders, and industries.
In addition to being a regular contributor to HBR and Forbes, and has been featured in Fortune, CEO Magazine, BusinessInsider, MSNBC, Inc, Business Week, Smart Business, and thought leaders.
He is the best selling author of 8 books, including the Amazon #1 Rising to Power, the Journey of Exceptional Executives
“Too many times leaders just want to SELL others on their ideas and fail to read the context into which those ideas are going”
His tips to become as old as possible as healthy as possible are:
- Become curious and question. Much like an organizational anthropologist.
- Make sure you understand the context you are in or the people are in. Context is everything and can change everything.
- Ask for feedback. Oh, and listen to that feedback as well.
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
- Website: http://www.navalent.com/
You Can Also Listen to the Culture Podcast and Management Podcast
Build your Cultural Competence, listen to interesting stories, learn about the cultural pitfalls and how to avoid them, get the Global perspective here at the Culture Matters podcast on International Business.
We help you understand Cultural Diversity better by interviewing real people with real experiences.
Every episode there is an interview with a prominent guest, who will tell his or her story and share international experiences. Helping you develop your cultural competence. Welcome to this culture podcast and management podcast.
To Subscribe to this Management Podcast, Click here.
|The Culture Matters Culture Podcast. Available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio|
If you have a minute, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the visibility and the ranking of this culture podcast on iTunes immensely! A BIG THANK YOU!
Enjoy this FREE culture podcast!
Music: Song title - Bensound.com
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- Cultural Differences in the Fitness Industry with Mounir Azegra - 18. September 2018
- Travel and Culture; How the Travel Industry Can Benefit From More Cultural Awareness - 17. September 2018
- Why Culture Matters; A Case Study - 10. September 2018