About This Week’s Guest
Odinaka Lavender Ekweremadu (Ody)
He is 22 years of age. He was born April 7th, 1994 in Lagos Nigeria.
He finished his primary school in 2004 from St. Bernadette in Lagos, Nigeria.
He then went to Capital Science Academy from 2004 – 2011 in the UK where he studied Graphic Design in his undergraduate level at the University of Huddersfield.
Odi (his calling name) just completed his Master degree program at Anglia Ruskin University, Uk, Cambridge, where he took a class in Intercultural Communication to help him realize his dream to make Nigeria a better country.
His tips to become more culturally competent are:
- Be very social with people. Eat, play, talk with as many people as you can. This way you get to know them faster and better. But do make sure that all your interactions come from the heart.
- Form a mixed group of people with different backgrounds and talk to each other.
Links that are mentioned in this episode:
You Can Also Listen to the Culture Podcast and Management Podcast
Build your Cultural Competence, listen to interesting stories, learn about the cultural pitfalls and how to avoid them, get the Global perspective here at the Culture Matters podcast on International Business.
We help you understand Cultural Diversity better by interviewing real people with real experiences.
Every episode there is an interview with a prominent guest, who will tell his or her story and share international experiences. Helping you develop your cultural competence. Welcome to this culture podcast and management podcast.
To Subscribe to this Management Podcast, Click here.
|The Culture Matters Culture Podcast. Available on iTunes and Stitcher Radio|
If you have a minute, please leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the visibility and the ranking of this culture podcast on iTunes immensely! A BIG THANK YOU!
Enjoy this FREE culture podcast!
Music: Song title - Bensound.com
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 111: Tigit Motorbikes in Vietnam with Jon Pepper - 4. December 2018
- 110: Cultural Differences isn’t About Them; It’s About You; Pellegrino Riccardi [Rebroadcast] - 20. November 2018
- 109: Back to Human with Dan Schawbel - 6. November 2018