Professor dr. Giampaolo Viglia is a Research Fellow at University of Eastern Piedmont and Professor at Toulouse Business School. Interested in Consumer Decision Making, Pricing and Overconfidence
In the amazingly interesting interview we talk about cultural difference when it comes to
- Choosing a car
- How a website needs to be different across different cultures
- What hotels and airlines can learn from cultural differences and Giampaolo’s studies
- How price dynamics work across different cultures
- And much more…
Build Your Cultural Competence
In the Culture Matters podcast we interview real people with real stories.
Every other week there is a guest with broad international experience and lots of cultural insights. I interview real people with real stories.
To subscribe directly using iTunes, Click here.
You can reach Giampaolo the following way:
Email: [email protected]
How To Get In Touch With Culture Matters
I’d love for you to get in touch. There are a couple of ways you can do this:
- Via this website: Just use the “Ask Your Question” tab on the right of the screen and leave a voicemail
- Email me at [email protected]
- Send me a Tweet: @chrissmit
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this far, maybe even listen to my Podcast.
I hope you will be back for the next episode of the Culture Matters Podcast!
I have a Master's Degree in Organisational Psychology and have lived in the USA, the Netherlands and, currently, in Belgium.
Latest posts by Chris Smit (see all)
- 113: Three School Kids in Different Countries - 11. February 2019
- Universal Basic Income and it’s Cultural Contradictions - 8. February 2019
- 112 Dr. Carlos Coria Sanchez on Doing Business in Mexico - 28. January 2019